SomeThing New.....

SMS for Ur Dear

=>A Sweet Warning: Dont dare to understand me, If U then Either U wil go MAD or U will Start loving me more..!!!


=>Some one asking me to describe u in 2 words, U Expected me 2 answer "THE BEST" But I didnt answer this way. I just smiled & said " NO COMPARISON"


=>One who smokes has a SMOKY heart, One who drinks has an ALCOHOLIC heart, So dear u must stop eating sweets .. As you already A SWEETHEART.


=>TRUE DEFINITION: Guys may be flirting around all the day but before they go to sleep they always think about the GIRL they truely love..


=>Every time when a msg comes i open just thinking of you.! wont get disappointed quitly enjoy that moment which made me 2 think of u.


=> I think u r very careless ! U come and leave things behind! see now what U hav left! U just came in my mind and left a smile on MY face.

=>A Loving friend doesn't call and speak; he makes it with a simple sms! Because sms is not what the mouth speaks; Its what the heart feels...

=>"I like people like you who like others like me and make others like me to like others like you".. Think again & again there is a wonderful.

=>It doesn't mean fogeting U, if not calling and smsing U. It means giving u time to wait for my call and sms with much more interest.

=>Asweetest friend is like a PILLOW, When U r tired U sleep on it, When U r sad U drop tears on it, When U r angry U punch it, And whn U r hapy U hug it.

=>" Memories are sweeter than meetings" how far the person.. Their memories will be so close.. So love to miss the person whom u love the most...
=>0% nee kopam kavali, 25% nee help kavali, 50% ne navvu kavali, 75% ne matalu kavali, nut 100% ne friendship kavali ippatiki eppatiki.

=>I think you are very careless! U come and leave things behind! See now what U have left! U just came in my mind and left a smile on MY face.

=> FRIENDSHIP is not HISTORY to forget, not MATHS to CALCULATE! not a LANGUAGE o LEARN! its only the CHEMISTRY that always reacts between two HEARTS..

=>If care is wave I give u OCEAN. If respect is a LEAF i give u TREE. If TRUST is a PLANET i give u GALAXY, if FRIENDSHIP is life i give u MYSELF!





0 comments: